Tuesday 23 August 2016

Do You Already Know about Our Basler Original Equipment?


The accessories market for machine vision cameras is broad and deep. Basler offers products specially developed for our cameras, meaning camera and lens harmonize perfectly with one another. The products are produced exclusively for us and are available only from Basler. All products with the Basler Original Equipment seal allow top performance when combined with Basler cameras.

Basler Lenses - Basler Original Equipment features high-resolution lenses conceived for sensors of up to 1/2" and very small pixels; this makes them the perfect match for Basler's ace, dart and pulse cameras. For our customers, this custom design means perfect interplay between camera and lens.

Power-I/O PLC+ Cable - Alongside the Basler Lenses, we offer our Power I/O PLC+ cable as Basler Original Equipmentfor use with a PLC. The cables reduce the signal level for the logical 0 from PLC level (<8.4V) to TTL level (<1.4V), optimizing it for use with programmable logic controller (PLC).

This cable provides clear transmission of the I/O signal and better camera performance by eliminating a variety of disruptions. This in turn ensures that our cameras deliver top performance for you even in critical industrial environments.

GP-I/O and Opto-I/O Cable - Basler ace cameras with USB 3.0 interface come equipped with two different types of digital I/Os: The opto-coupled I/Os are robust and largely impervious to disruptions. The direct-coupled GP-I/O (General purpose input/output) pin is very fast and is used with a 5 Volt (TTL) current. To allow for safe, trouble-free use of the I/Os, Basler offers two cables for isolated I/O usage on the ace USB 3.0 model: One for use with opto-coupled I/Os and one for the GP-I/Os.

(Power) I/O Cable - Our twisted (Power) I/O cables are available in various lengths and plug types. Depending on the camera, the cables come with a Hirose 6, Hirose 12 or M5 4-pin plug. The cables can deliver power and/or control impulses. The Basler Original Equipment also includes power supply units, an I/O board for simple control of the I/Os on the Basler dart, accessories for the Basler Lenses and tripod mounts for various cameras.





Contact Details



Address: 4, A-Wing, Bezzola Complex,
Sion Trombay Road, Chembur

400071 Mumbai, India
Tel:(+91) 22 67993158
Fax: (+91) 22 67993159
Mobile:+91 9323786005 / 9820143131
E-mail: info@mvrpl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment